| Part 14: Conclusive Evidence Of The Truth |
The Evidence Speaks For Itself
This site is not written by the authority of its authors, but solely by the authority of the Word of God. Once you see fire rain down from heaven you can be assured that He is the only one true God and what is described in this site is the truth because God cannot lie (Numbers 23:19).
We have provided you with a great deal of evidence to the truth of God and His Word, including some 400 Bible references to validate the authority of the information contained in this site.
As of right now you have received – by objective evaluation – the knowledge:
- That the millions of missing people are the prophesied rapture of the Church;
- That God has unequivocally proven His existence, authority and power to you;
- That there is only one true God, the God of Israel and the Bible;
- Of the evidence to rationally disprove all other world-views;
- Of what God has prophesied will happen over the next seven years;
- Of the means with which the Antichrist and false prophet will try to deceive you;
- Of the dire consequences of accepting the mark of the Beast;
- That you will be judged at the end of the Tribulation with eternal consequences;
- Of how you can be saved and the eternal destiny of your decision; and
- Of how deep God’s love is for you and what He wants you to do now.
Now ask yourself. Do you think that you’ve discovered this knowledge of the truth by random chance? Or is it by the workings and grace of God, because he is “not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance” and receive eternal life?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8-9)
So the infinitely important question is…
Where will YOU be spending eternity?
The choice is yours and yours alone.
“It’s doubtful that any rational mind, after objectively
evaluating the evidence, could deny the existence of God.”
Site authors: Two Christians, for the Glory of God.
Our personal note to you: We pray that God may strengthen, encourage, bless and protect you during these troublesome times. Always keep your hearts and minds focused on the eternal glory that awaits you in heaven, not on the temporary hardships of this time.
Remember, if you’ve accepted God’s offer to you of salvation through His Son Jesus Christ, then you’re now a privileged child of God under His care, so regardless of what happens on this earth you will soon dwell with us in the glory of God for all eternity!
“And I [Jesus] give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.” (John 10:28-29)
“Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” (Psalms 23:4)
Your current situation is very, very serious indeed. Assuming you’ve made the intelligent decision to spend eternity in heaven, you’re still going to be faced with the next seven years on earth. At the mid-point it’s going to become extremely difficult to refuse the mark and live, unless you act very wisely.
This being the case it’s prudent that you start plaining how and where you are going to survive during this period. We suggest the following action plan:
In the first half of the Tribulation:
- Start stocking up on food and water while you still can, as this will very soon be your primary concern. The Third Seal is scarcity of food on earth and it’s anticipated that the first four seals are all opened immediately at the commencement of the Tribulation.
This food shortage lasts for the entire seven year period, so you should be stockpiling survival foods such as Pemmican bars now as they can last for many years. You can even make them yourself when retail supplies deplete. Likewise for water, as its supply will be reduced at the Third Trumpet, and then removed at the Third Bowl Judgement.
- Ensure you’re seeding souls by sharing this information everywhere you can. By doing so you’re fulfilling the Great Commission – the most important role of every genuine Christian alive. Be assured that this is an act of selfless love, and a fruit of the Spirit.
“The lips of the righteous feed many, but fools die for lack of wisdom” (Proverbs 10:21)
- Discern who you can trust. Because the Antichrist will decree a severe punishment for anyone failing to turn in those who have accepted Christ and refused to take the mark. He will almost certainly also reward informants, rendering even complete strangers dangerous to you.
“Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother…” (Luke 12:53).
- Find the 144,000. Follow their instructions to the letter. These are the only people on the planet right now that you can know are speaking the truth and will not mislead you; for they have been chosen and sealed by God (Revelation 7:2-8).
- Begin your preparations to disappear at mid-tribulation. Your only chance to stay alive will be to completely go “off the grid”. Remember that the Antichrist controls all commerce, so you won’t be able to buy or sell anything and he’ll be actively seeking you out. Therefore using anything electronically traceable to your identity could get you located and executed.
Download this survival guide because it’s quite likely that your only option will be to live off the land.
In the second half of the Tribulation:
- Disappear. When you see that the Antichrist’s headquarters are being moved to Jerusalem then the mark of the beast will be introduced very soon. Ensure you’re “off the grid” before this happens and don’t re-enter society at any point. Having contact with anyone who’s taken the mark could easily get you identified and killed. After a further 3 ½ years when it’s all over, Jesus will supernaturally gather you to Jerusalem for judgement (Matthew 25:31-32).
- Continue anonymously seeding souls. Ensure you maintain an anonymous method (by physical mail or otherwise) to continue sharing this information. Remember, the more you plant the seed of truth into the hearts of others, the greater your reward will be in heaven.
- Help other believers. Whenever you can, do everything you can to help and support other persecuted believers and Jewish people also, in their physical and emotional needs. You’re all in the same position and Jesus is closely watching how you respond to one another, whether it’s with the selfless love of Christ or in apathetic selfishness (Matthew 25:31-46 [ext]).
- Follow the works of the Two Witnesses. There will be considerable media coverage of the words and supernatural actions of these two prophets of God. Listen to them daily and be encouraged by their testimony, knowing that they are your brethren in Christ.
- Keep your mind on heaven! The hardships you endure now are temporary, and they will pass away. But the reward for your short term endurance and perseverance is eternal glory in heaven.
In your trials, spare a thought for the Apostle Paul who suffered immense persecution for over three decades including 195 lashings (2 Corinthians 11:24), being beaten with rods and imprisoned (Acts 16:22-24), stoned to within an inch of his life (Acts 14:19) and various others (2 Corinthians 11:25-29), eventually being imprisoned again and then martyred for his faith. Yet despite all this, Paul considered his persecution “light affliction” declaring:
“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” (Romans 8:18)
“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory… For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:17-18)
If you think these precautions are extreme or excessive, we implore you to think again and much deeper. For God declares:
“For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:21)
“Men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.” (Luke 21:26)
Let’s comparatively consider this for a moment. Can you image being a Jew in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust when 6 million were exterminated? Or in a minority religion of the Cambodian genocide of 1976 when up to 3 million people were slaughtered? What about being a Tutsi in Rwanda during the 1994 Genocide when 1 million were brutally murdered?
These tragedies, as horrific as they are, become almost insignificant in comparison to the Tribulation. Consider that God states as a result of the first four Seal Judgments that one fourth of the population, some 1.9 billion people will be killed; and then at the Sixth Trumpet Judgement a further one third of those who remain, or some 2 billion people will also be killed.
So nearly 4 billion people will be killed during the Tribulation, and that’s without even considering the most severe of God’s judgements against mankind that are released in the seven Bowl Judgements.
“And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.” (Jeremiah 25:33)
Are you starting to get the picture? Do not be deceived.
The action plan we’ve outlined above is a soft precaution. Today’s technology is not your friend during the Tribulation. Do you have a Facebook account? Did you know that they’ve developed facial recognition technology that identifies 97.25% of people by the picture they’ve uploaded to their profile? Then consider that London alone has some 422,000 video surveillance cameras. So how hard do you think it would be for the government to locate you?
Your situation is dire and if you intend to stay alive you’ll need to be constantly mindful of such technology at the disposal of the Antichrist. Do not become complacent in your due diligence, you are at the top of the Antichrists most wanted list – and you can be assured that he will be actively seeking you out.
Now all this sounds like the odds are stacked against you, but once you’ve accepted Jesus, then the tables are turned because you’ve got God on your side. With Him “all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26) and if you act wisely then you will make it, just remember:
“And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” (Matthew 10:28)
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
“If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)
Wherever you are and whatever happens, may:
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.”
Warning: Do not alter any biblical information on this site, there are perilous consequences for doing so.
“For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Revelation 22:18-19)
In the next section we will provide you with a summary of the key beliefs of true biblical Christianity for your reference.